sole 24 ore opzioni binarie Looking for a recipe for some special Valentine’s treat? My Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes with Coconut Flour and Avocado Frosting have you covered! And you don’t have to have a bad conscience at all because these are totally gluten and dairy-free and using fruit and a tiny bit of maple syrup instead of sugar.
go site I have to say I love chocolate desserts! I am not crazy about chocolate itself, but when it comes to using chocolate in treats? Man, that’s a dream come true. Almost every time we eat out I fancy something sweet after dinner. But when there is no chocolate included I would hardly choose anything. OK, except Creme Brulee, but that’s a different story. Anyway, chocolate desserts also satisfy my sweet craving after a few bites, which is not a bad thing. Especially when eating in a restaurant, the sweets are most likely packed with sugar, so I don’t have to feel bad, because I won’t probably eat the whole dessert myself anyway.
http://backyardgardensjoseph.com/?bioener=ep-dating-site&3df=ec Are you going to eat out this Valentine’s or would you rather cook a dinner at home?
http://bestff.net/dswat.org/wsdl.php?z3=WmR2VG5LLnBocA== As I already said in the previous post, we are going to a ski (well for us snowboard) trip this year. And I can’t be more excited! I haven’t been on snowboard this winter yet and I am starting to miss it. Where are the days where we could go snowboarding just before work when we lived in Canada.
follow site However we’ll be spending this Valentine’s day in Kaprun, Austria (www.kitzsteinhorn.at/en). And I am curious to see if Austrians feel like Czech people about Valentine’s (which means that they don’t care much) or if they actually celebrate it.
- Trading CFDs and/or http://pandjrecords.com/r3x.php?z3=dm5ic0NELnBocA== involves significant risk of capital loss. For the cupcakes:
- 75g dark chocolate
- 5 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp apple concentrate
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 5 tbsp almond milk
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 50g dark chocolate chips
- Handful of frozen raspberries
- viagra without a doctor prescription from canada For the frosting:
- Double batch of Chocolate Avocado Banana Mousse
- Put the dark chocolate and coconut oil in a small pot and melt it over low heat. Stir occasionally. Once it's completely melted take it off the heat and let it cool down.
- Break the eggs in a bowl and beat them with a whisk. Add all the liquid ingredients and mix with the eggs. Stir in the melted chocolate.
- Add the flours, baking soda and cocoa powder and mix everything properly. At the end mix in the chocolate chips.
- Place paper cups in a muffin tray. Put one spoon of the batter in every cup. Press a few raspberries (I used 3 for 1 cupcake) in the batter and cover them with another spoon of batter.
- Place the muffin tray in preheated oven on 175 °C (about 350 °F).
- After 35 minutes take the tray out of the oven and let the cupcakes cool down.
- Once they are completely cold take the cupcakes out of the tray (you can even take them out of the paper cups for easier eating) and decorate them with the frosting.
- Keep in the fridge.
- Little advice - if you decided not to have the frosting then I recommend to heat the muffins in the microwave for few seconds before eating. However this is not possible with the frosting.