http://avpsolutions.com/blog/getting-your-business-started-right/ It’s been almost a month since my last post. I can’t believe that. Time went so fast. Well but I definitely got my lesson about planning the posting schedule better the next time. It’s not that I didn’t feel like writing. If you followed my Instagram or Facebook, you would know that I travelled a bit thru Thailand the last few weeks. And as much as I thought I would be able to write and post while there, it did not happened at all.
opcje binarne i binary 24 However I’m finally in Australia and I can share all the amazing experiences with you. And while I’ll be going thru all the photos and notes I took on our Thailand journey, here is a sweet and healthy recipe I developed back in Czech to try. I love these Lemon Poppy-seed Muffins, so easy and so satisfying. Still quite healthy, using a coconut flour and stevia instead of sugar.
- 7 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp stevia (I used 97% extract powder)
- Zest from 1 lemon, finelly grated
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 7 tbsp almond milk
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 5 tbsp poppy seeds
- Put the coconut oil in a small pot and melt it over low heat. Once it's completely melted take it off the heat and let it cool down.
- Break the eggs in a bowl and beat them with a whisk. Add all the liquid ingredients and mix with the eggs.
- Add the flours, baking soda and stevia extract and mix everything properly. At the end mix in the poppy seeds. Be carefull with the stevia, the extract is much sweeter than stevia granules or liquid and definitely many times sweeter than classic sugar.
- Place paper cups in a muffin tray. Put about two spoons of the batter in every cup. The muffins won't rise much, so the batter can be a bit over the cups level.
- Place the muffin tray in preheated oven on 175 °C (about 350 °F).
- After 40 minutes take the tray out of the oven and let the cupcakes cool down.
- Once they are completely cold take the cupcakes out of the tray and you can even take them out of the paper cups for easier eating.
- Keep in the fridge. They also keep well in the freezer.
- Little advice - I recommend to heat the muffins in the microwave for few seconds before eating.
Hai bisogno di ulteriori informazioni su questa impresa? Contatta pure l'impresa http://www.prestatraining.com/anys/brokoli/2706 Srl tramite i recapiti che trovi qui nella sua scheda.Da anni
http://bossons-fute.fr/?fimerois=rencontres-ivoiriennes&0f5=12 Looking for more healthy-ish sweets? Check my Desserts or Snacks.