follow site I can’t believe the weekend is almost over again. Last month and a half just flew by, I swear. But I love it. I’m quite busy with my new job and settling in the new life, but I wouldn’t change a thing about it. It feels so right at this moment. However I still don’t post as much as I would like. But I’m getting better with my schedule these days. I think that what also helps is that I try to make as much food prep and batch cook during one of my days off. So I can make sure that we will still eat healthy during the week, even when we are short on time. And that we can use the precious time we have left to enjoy ourselves. Or write a blog post 🙂
http://www.youngasianescorts.co.uk/?baletos=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84&59b=2d الخيارات الثنائية الحقيقة التداول
source And what got us through this weeks mornings and saved the time for that extra morning jog (or the extra coffee and chat) were these Low Carb Bacon And Cheese Savory Muffins. They are easy and quick to make and perfect to grab on any busy day. Because you can just make a batch and snack on them through the week as they can be stored in the fridge for up to five days. And not to mention that they are perfect for those who are watching their sugar intake as they are gluten free and full of healthy fats and proteins. Combine the muffins with some vegetables and a healthy brekky or lunch is served in minutes.
- 2 tbsp mild olive oil
- 1 cup LSA mix (linseed, sunflower and almond meal)
- ½ cup psyllium husk
- 1½ cup almond milk
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 small onions, diced
- 200g bacon, diced
- 200g cheddar cheese, cut in small cubes
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Start with whisking together the eggs and egg yolks in a big bowl with your hand.
- Once the eggs get a fluffy consistency, add the almond milk, olive oil, LSA mix, psyllium, baking soda and spices, mix everything properly together and let it sit for 15 minutes to let the psyllium and LSA soak the liquid.
- In the meanwhile, sautee the bacon and onion together - place a frying pan over a medium heat, add the bacon and onion and stir it for about 5 minutes, until they both get a nice golden colour.
- Let the bacon and onion cool for few minutes, then stir it in the batter with pieces of cheddar cheese.
- Pour the batter equally in greased muffin tray.
- Place the muffins in preheated oven on 180 °C (about 356 °F) and bake for 35 minutes.
- Store the muffins in a fridge for up to five days.
- They taste the best when reheated in the oven for few minutes.