rencontre femme francaise pour mariage gratuit I already said it here several times, but I just can’t stress enough about how my relationship with food changed over last few months. And how impressed I am by that. Mostly that I’m grateful to the Whole30 for this change. Yeah, I think I just need to say it few more times. But it’s funny because during the program I didn’t feel like there is a difference. I felt like I was already eating healthy before that anyway. Yet now, six months after, I wouldn’t even look at some things I used to eat before.
http://www.selectservices.co.uk/?propeler=binary-options-90-accuracy&69c=9a For example protein powders, which I even used in few recipes for this blog. Because they had a Paleo label I considered them good to use and I would almost say healthy. But now when I look back, I can only see a super processed and unnecessary food. I since found that there are other easy ways how to get protein in your diet, even if you don’t feel like meat or eggs in their savoury form. Like with this delicious Paleo Chocolate Pudding.
Note: I’m probably not gonna delete the recipes including protein powder, but I’ll definitely adjust them over the time.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 10 egg yolks
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 6 tsp raw cocoa powder
- 2 tsp maca powder
- Sweetener of choice
- Vanilla or orange extract for different flavours
- Mix the almond milk with vanilla/orange extract (optional) in a small pot. Place it over medium heat and heat the milk up just below the boiling point.
- Whisk in the egg yolks gently and keep stirring for 5 minutes on medium heat. If the milk starts boiling even during the stirring, lower the heat. Just not stop stirring or you'll end up with scrambled eggs
- Pour the custard into a blender and add the bananas, cocoa and maca powder and blend on a low speed until smooth.
- If you don't find the pudding sweet enough, add a sweetener of choice (Stevia, maple syrup etc.) and blend a little bit longer.
- Pour the pudding into 4 bowls and place them in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with your favourite fruit as a dessert or as foundation for your breakfast bowl (for example Chocolate Protein Smoothie Bowl).