http://www.newmen.eu/pigils/niodjr/387 Happy Monday everyone! What about a little treat for surviving the first day of the week? I think we deserve it, right? And I know it’s been a wile since I posted a dessert recipe. Actually it’s been a while since I posted any recipe. But after applying for the Partner visa and waiting for the bridging visas to start I’m finally allowed to work here in Australia. And I am actually finally working! And it feels great to have a schedule back in my life. But with a work schedule I just need to make a system in my personal time. So sorry for those of you who are waiting for the new recipes. I promise to do better in the future and spend more time on the blog again and post more often.
site de rencontre activitУЉ And I will definitely try to come up with more sweet recipes for you as well. Because what life would it be without an occasional dessert? But to be honest here, my baking skills are kind of lower than the cooking ones. My husband could tell you about it. Especially when it’s about healthy baking. But after all, that’s what this blog is all about. About the healthy foods (well and travelling). So I’m still trying and improving, even if there are few errors along the way. And I think I actually nailed it with these Sugar-Free Peach Tartlets With Cream Custard. They are not only low in carbs but also gluten and dairy free. So no bad conscience here. Just dig in!
- Place the nuts and seeds in a blender and blend until crumbly. Transfer in a bowl, add the coconut flour, melted coconut oil and egg whites and mix everything together.
- Press the crust mixture in greased tartlet forms with your fingers, covering the whole surface. Make sure that the pastry is not more than few mm high.
- Place the tartlets in preheated oven on 180 °C (about 356 °F) for 5 minutes.
- Take the crust out of the oven and let it cool a little bit. In the meanwhile you can prep the custard by whisking together all the ingredients (except the peach) in a bowl.
- Pour the custard in the tartlets and bake it in the preheated oven on 180 °C for 10 minutes. After this time the custard should be thickened enough to be garnished with the peach slices.
- Take the tartlets out of the oven, spread the peach on the top nicely and put it back to the oven for additional 20 minutes (or until the middle of the custard is not runny anymore).
- Let it cool down and enjoy as it is or with some coconut whipped cream.